Saturday, March 12, 2011

Set list 3/11/2011 Guest: Mr.Numberwonderful

What up people!  I hope everyone had a nice week.  I want to thank Mr.Numberwonderful for coming up and djing with me last night.  He spun some great tracks.  He ran Recognition and then on Instrumental we went back and forth.  Then on Ned's Mystery Machine I dropped those tracks.  Just a little heads up.  The recording on Recognition starts off a little poor.  I didn't adjust the levels correctly until maybe 10minutes in.  Also Mr.Numberwonderful was given a crash course in learning how to run the boards and that didn't go very smooth in the beginning (I was a poor teacher busy eating my dinner).  Anyways much love for listening.  Oh one last thing, I am struggling to read some of Mr.Numberwonderful's writing so I might have things off slightly, sorry.

Recognition 9-10pm 3/11/11

Cameo- Funk Funk
Bill Withers- Sometimes a Song
Lee Dorsey- Occapella
Muddy Waters- Tom CAt
Flash Fearless- Super Snatchy
Meters- Just kissed my Baby
Average White Band- TLC
Head Hunters- God make me Funky
Blackbyrds- Do It Fluid
Fatback Band- Put your love
Baby Huey- Hard Times
Mandrill- Fence Walk
Lovomaniacs- Sex


Instrumental 10-11pm 3/11/11

Nite-Lighters- Do the Granny
Deodato- September 13th
Algebrique- Shoche
Galt MacDermot- Ripped Open by Metal Explosions
9th Creation- Bubble Gum
Idris Muhammad- Power of Soul
Chakachas- Jungle Fever
Ventures- Indian Summer
P. Wilsher- Gooseberry Fool
Karl Hector & the Malcouns- NYX
Lamont Dozier- Free Your Mind
Miles Davis- Honky Tonk
Les Baxter- Hogin Machine
Margueritas- Magherita
Fatback Band- Let the Drums Speak
Barry White- I Wanna Stay



Ned's Mystery Machine 11-? 3/11/11

Seeds- Just Let Go
Silver Apples- Lovefingers
Yvonne Fair- Let Your Hair Down
Captain Beyond- Dancing Madly Backwards
Blues Project- If you got to make a fool of somebody
Simon Sound- Tour De France

No comments:

Post a Comment