Saturday, April 2, 2011

Set list 4/1/2011

Hello Folks,
So it looks like I did a better job of recording this week so that's a plus.  I am still getting use to the recorder though and I think in the Recognition set there might be a 2-3second pause that happens during Footsteps in the Dark.  Well actually you will not notice the pause, but you will notice a part of the song that sounds like it skips and thats because I hit pause.  So with that said I hope you can forgive me and I hope you still enjoy the tunes.  Also I would love it if you could become a follower of this blog if you like it.  That would really brighten my day and its my bday in a few days so it could be a present to me.  Anyways thanks for checking out the blog.  Also if you did not know, before you click on the link you can right click and you can download the recording if you so please.  Much love & thanks for your time,



Recognition 4/1/2011

Clarence Carter- Jenning's Alley
Isley Brothers- Footsteps in the Dark
Tyrone Davis- In the Mood
Nina Simone- Don't let me be misunderstood
Buddy Miles- Down by the River
Cymande- Dove
Ripple- I don't know what it is, but it sure is funky
Honey Cone- Innocent til Proven Guilty
Rufus Thomas- Breakdown
Hidden Strength- Why does it feel so good
Yvonne Fair- Let your hair down
Funkadelic- Hit it & Quit it


Instrumental 4/1/2011

Heath Brothers- Smilin' Billy Suite
Lou Donaldson- Peepin'
Markettes- Out of limits
Dave Cruisin- Keep your eye on the Sparrow
Ceyleib People- Aton II
Collapsable Mammals- Travel Theme #2
Lazar Swords- Kuppa Boss Mode
Dark Party- Active
Venetian Snares- Felbomlasztott Mentokocsi
Victor Tostitos- Traffic w/ Guest Richard Last's let the devil laugh
Bobby Beausoleil- Lucifer Rising (soundtrack track #1)



Ned's Mystery Machine 4/1/2011

Soreng Sani- Iron Man
Larry Coryell- Soul Dirge
The Illusion- Run, Run, Run
Ohio Express- First Grade Teacher (the recording ends during this song due to lack of space)

2 comments: