Saturday, April 9, 2011

Set list 4/8/2011

What up everybody!  So everything seemed to workout this week.  I was hanging out with Shoe and we did a little back and forth for the most part.  Occasionally either him or I would play a couple tracks.  Lot of chillin' and shooting the shit so the set is pretty kickback for the most part.  Big shout out to Shoe for spinning and hanging.  Hope you all enjoy it.  Right click on the titles if you want to download the mix.  I believe one of the mixes starts during the second song, I forget every week that I am suppose to record.  Oops!




Recogntion 4/8/2011

Luther Ingrem- How I miss my baby
Johnnie Taylor- Doing my own thing
Free Movement- Zulu King
Motherlode- When I die
Gil Scott-Heron- Winter in America
Soul Steppers- Steppin' Up
minnie Ripperton- Memory Band
Aretha Franklin- See Saw
Ohio Players- Spining
Betty Everett- What is it
Charles Wright- Silly Little Girl
Little Ann- Sweep it out in the shed
Curtis Mayfield- Can not find a way
Fela Kuti- Alagbon close


Instrumental 4/8/2011

Brother Jack McDuff- Hunk O'Funk
Cedar Walter- Off Minor
Freddie Robinson- Monkin' Around
Gabor Szabo- Three Fisher Kings
Mongo Santameria- Yesterday's Tomorrow
Ramsey Lewis- Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey
Bo Hansen- The Sun
Clark Hutchinson- Impromptu in E Minor
Miroslav Vitous- Aim your eye
Willie Mitchell- Bum Daddy


Ned's Mystery Machine 4/8/2011

Big Daddy Kane- Smooth Operator
Saint Tropez- Belle De Jour
Andy Votel- Canter
Jerry Goodman & Jan Hammer- Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment